World Day for Cultural Diversity…what does this mean in the world of PR?
A diverse workforce is vital for success, yet PR still struggles…
Here are 5 reasons why the PR team you hire
should be more diverse:
- Diverse thinking: understanding your brand and seeing it from different perspectives is essential– in other words diverse staff bringing diverse real- life experiences to the table which help you to make decisions that better reflect the people your serving is a win.
- Well thought through campaigns: heard about the backlash that the Pepsi advert (starring Kendall Jenner) got recently? A great majority of this sort of marketing mishap is attributed to a lack of diversity- believe it or not.
- Clients often serve very diverse audiences
- Many firms out there are out of step with what clients need and are quite rigid in the way they think and do things
- The world is increasingly global and diverse (for goodness sake!)
At Black Pepper we have a diverse team and we pride ourselves on being an agency that understands cultural projects . We don’t think in one way-and we’re very proud of this.
Tell us more about your project. We recognise that each brand/organisation is unique and we appoint suitable account managers that we feel will live and breath your projects. We’d love to hear all about yours so get in touch with us today.